SMS Terms & Conditions: Get Exclusive Offers
Any dispute under these Text Terms is governed by the terms of the Policies – including governing law and jurisdiction and venue.
- When you opt-in to the service, Company will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text FLOORS to 64731 to receive Flooring Canada Alerts. With respect to your use of the Text Program, you are solely responsible for any charges and fees (including message and data rates) that may apply and/or that may be imposed by your carrier. Message frequency will vary based on your use. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 64731. After you send the message "STOP" to us, Company will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from number 64731.If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and Company will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 64731. After you send the message "HELP" to Company, we will respond with instructions on how to use the Text Program as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Your consent to receive text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services from Company. By opting-in to the Text Program, you represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the cell phone number provided by you when you opted-in to the Text Program, and that you are over 18 years of age (or 19 years of age if you are located in Nebraska or Alabama). By opting-in to the Text Program, you are authorizing Company to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages (either by MMS or SMS) to the cell phone number associated with your opt in. You also authorize Company to include marketing content, transactional or operational information (for example, order confirmations, shipping and delivery notifications), offers, promotions or other information in any such messages.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- We do not guarantee the successful delivery of text messages by your wireless provider.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from Company and to Company from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, you should contact your wireless provider. If you change, forfeit or deactivate the cell phone number you provided to Company, you must either notify Company immediately in writing, or opt out of the Text Program by texting STOP to 64731. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Text Terms by you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FA Management Enterprises, Inc., FA Cooperative, Inc., CCA Global Partners, Inc., their subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from (a) any breach of these Text Terms and (b) any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing your account.
IN ADDITION TO ANY LIMITATIONS ON COMPANY’S LIABILITY AS SET FORTH IN THE POLICIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR FAILED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION SENT THROUGH THE TEXT PROGRAM, ANY ERRORS IN SUCH INFORMATION, AND/OR ANY ACTION YOU MAY OR MAY NOT TAKE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR THE TEXT PROGRAM.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com (or toll free number (877) 561-3762 ).
- We may amend these Text Terms and modify or cancel the Text Program or any of its features at any time without notice to you. You are encouraged to review the Text Terms and Policies periodically, as your continued use of the Text Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Policies and Text Terms, as modified.